The Rules Are Simple
The rules for the early primary debate drinking games will follow the 'Texas Hold'em' style. Each candidate will have a few words unique to him/her. In addition, each debate will have three 'community' words.
Select Your Candidate
This is a game afterall, and games are more fun when you are competing.
Listen for the Words on the List
Listen for YOUR candidate to say his/her specific words and listen for every candidate to say a community word. If ANY CANDIDATE says a community word, EVERYONE drinks
Take a Drink when you hear one
Because this may be a high scoring game, we define a drink as a gulp of beer or sip of wine or liquor. Know your limits and please drink responsibly.
The Candidates and their Drink Cues
- Hillary Clinton — Families, Guns
- Bernie Sanders — Inequality, Education
- Martin O'Malley — Middle Class, Economy
- Jim Webb — Military, Reagan
- Lincoln Chafee — Record, Environment
- Community Words — Trump, Trade, Syria (any candidates say one - everybody drinks)